Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Latangela Newsome's B-day party was a real BASH BAG BOMB. THE BOMB!

She partied with her mouth BIG WIDE OPEN WITH A BIG WIDE OPEN BANG.

Latangela asked Granny Broken Babe to go to the BIG WIDE OPEN BANG BASH.

Granny said "Chil I don't know how to party with you youngins. Who would

dance with me as old as I am and look" Tangy said "Somebody will ask

you to dance. When they had a drink, they don't look at age". Next thing

I know, Broken Babe had jumped up ran in the bathroom (like a silly young

girl) and started fixing her face. She pulled out some WRINKLE CREAM I

had never seen before. Then she pulled out some zit cream to zap the

lumps on her face. Then she started screaming "I need something to cover

my dark spots under my eyes". To my dismay Babe started doing push ups.

I (Wacky Granny) started laughing. I was watching all the flab flopping

around on the floor. I yelled, Broken Babe, give that floor a break.

You are slapping the fart out of that floor. You need a muscle builder

to eliminate the flab. Babe said "I need a boob job and a butt job."

I said no you don't. You need to exercise. Get on some roller skates

and a scooter.

You need exercise to PUMP UP THE RUMP and grow some breast. You need

a fat burner for all the rolls hanging over your navel. You need

a muscle builder for the RUMP. Long time ago you had a nice butt.

GET YOUR CREDIT CARD DEBT FORGIVEN BY THE BANKS AND TAKE THE MONEY

YOU SAVE AND BUY SOME KIND OF MUSCLE BUILDER AND FAT BUSTER