Thursday, July 29, 2010

TOILET LADY TIDBITS

MY sister came over. She works in the toilet rooms of businesses.

Much of the toilet tidbits is very funny especially when it comes

from youths. You just do not know what they are thinking, when

they are thinking, why they are thinking and how they are thinking.

Toilet lady told me she worked last night and a girl about 22 came

in to tell her business.

The girl said "Granny, I was talking to this guy and he told me he

had 13 inches." Toilet Lady said she gave her a look with squinted

eyes and said "13 inches of what".

Being that Wacky Granny had been around a long time, SHE knew where

Toilet Lady was going with this.

Toilet Lady said the girl said "you know - the dickey thing".

Toilet Lady: And what did you do with the dickey thing.

Girl: Well, I decided to try it. I was thinking 13 inches.

Toilet Lady: Girl, did you use a condom? Did you use disinfect?
Are you on the pill? Did you scrub it before you
tried it?

She ignored all the questions I asked her and proceeded:

GIRL: I TRIED IT AND GOT THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE.

TOILET LADY: (waiting for more)......what was the shock.

GIRL: (disgusting look at Toilet Lady) I started screaming

at him to get that thing out of me. You told me you

had 13 inches. This is a peanut. Get it out of me

(she slapped him to get him off of her)

TOILET LADY: You mean you didn't check it first. GIRL, You got

to check it to see if it looks healthy..... not

13 inches. Didn't you learn anything about

messing with a guy you don't really know. You

were too consumed with 13 inches imprinted on

your brain cells. You could have gotten more

than just a peanut. There are all kinds of

disease that the doctors don't know anything

about. TALK IS CHEAP. IT DON'T COST YOU

NOTHING TO TALK.

I take that back. It cost BLAGOJEVICH a whole

lot. Blagojevich, former Illinois governor ran

his mouth too much and it cost him. Blagojevick's

own attorney says about Blagojevich "No one's going

to say he's the sharpest knife in the drawer".

AND THEN THERE IS MONICA LEWINSKY. IT cost her

nothing to talk. It cost President Clinton a lot

of silver hair. That spotty dress really did it.

You notice that Monica has no BUTT.

That's because she is still talking her BUTT OFF.